Instagram is one ever evolving social media platform, trying hard to make its presence more popular among masses. Therefore, it is not hard if you ever come across new features in this lot. Just like with previous progressive years, 2019 houses some major Instagram features to watch out for. So, without wasting any more precious time, it is high time that you get to catch up with some extra features you can take advantage of. If you don’t Stormlikes, then focusing on some new features might solve the issue for you in no time.
New camera for your IG stories:
As there are so many monthly active users available, it is no surprise to state some of the biggest features revolve around the world of IG stories. Right now, IG is known to have a revamped camera design along with the new camera mode, noted as “Create Mode.”
- This new form of camera will have semicircular mode switcher, which will make it easier to find some of the creative tools you might want to use.
- When you are in camera, you can actually swipe right and access some of the best shooting options. Some of those are Superzoom, boomerang and even you have Rewind as the other options in here.
- In case, you are planning to swipe the camera left, you will find some of the major IG stories’ creative tools like GIF, text, stickers and so much more.
- Then you have the new Create Mode option too, where the users can get the opportunity to create stories without uploading any video or photo first. It is perfect when you are trying to share text based story or poll with followers.
All up with the augmented reality testing:
Augmented reality is more or less falling within the same category like virtual reality. However, in here, you are augmenting just one reality factor in place of creating a whole new landscape out of it. It helps in offering some major values in the field of marketing.
- This is the main reason for the makeup firms to have technology for users for uploading pictures of them and see how some lipstick or hair colors will look on people.
- There is only one thing altered in here regarding the reality you are checking in, but it is one in that way to offer some valuable context to aid users to make the perfect buying decision.
Email Checker from Instagram:
There might have been times when you received email from IG telling that you have actually qualified for verification and password has been changed, or you might have to click on a link to save account from deletion. If you ever clicked on any of these links, chances are high that your account might get hacked. It is called phishing scam and emails send by unknown parties need to be avoided. Ig implemented new feature called Email Checker to help users determine if the email is received from real IG user or not. These are some of the new features you might have to concentrate on.
Author Bio: Karen Anthony is a social media marketing specialist who has worked with several startups, small businesses and helped them also launch effective campaigns to boost their overall online presence and visibility.