Mosquitoes are quite threatening, and this can be proved by the disease they cause like Malaria, Dengue and others. Dengue is a dangerous disease which should be treated in no time. This is because it can have complications, long-time weakness and make you feel sick for a long time. There is an existence of many remedies to cure dengue fever. Some of these are natural ones, while others are associated with allopathy. It is said that this disease till now has no proven treatment but, varied researchers have taken out solutions to cure the same.
Some precautions to prevent Dengue
Dengue can infect anyone and here are some tips through which you can reduce the risk of being infected with Dengue:
- There exists a need for you to ensure that you wear shirts and upper with long sleeves. Not only the uppers but the lowers should be full in length. Here the primary intention is to cover up your body as much as possible, so the mosquitoes don’t find a way to bite you.
- Whatever clothes you wear, you need to see to it that they are treated with mosquito repellents. As the name suggests, such repellents let the mosquitoes stay away from you.
- If yours is an area with many mosquitoes, you’ll have to get a mosquito netting done at your place urgently.
- In order to avoid the entry of mosquitoes inside your residential location, make sure that you keep your windows and doors closed.
- See to it that your area has no water logging or standing water present. Accumulation of mosquitoes and water-borne diseases start from here. Dengue mosquitoes are born in freshwater so make sure to empty such freshwaters every one or two days.
What to do if you or your family members are diagnosed with Dengue?
Dengue is a mosquito-borne disease that requires many precautions and hails with many symptoms. The patients of Dengue can try out some of the most effective home remedies. These are quite advantageous for many. Have a look at these below:
- Crush a handful of papaya leaves and squeeze its extract. Drink its juice daily. To improve its flavour, you can also add some honey or fruit juice to it.
- Drink a cup of pre-boiled goat milk daily. The quantity can range from 1-2 glasses each day.
- Take the Giloy extract and mix it with water. You’ll have to drink it once or twice per day for best results.
- A small piece of jaggery, crushed and fused with onions shall serve as an excellent remedy for Dengue. Consume it twice a day and see the difference.
- Drink a cup of apple juice with a teaspoon of lemon mixed in it twice or thrice per day.
- Have a cup of Kiwi juice, at least two times each day.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds, mix them with hot water and honey. Drink it 2-3 times per day before it turns cold.
Dengue is a dangerous and worrisome disease. If it is not treated correctly, this illness can prove to be a fatal one!
Treating Dengue merely at home would not help to the fullest. If you see a worsening of your symptoms even after applying the home remedies, you need to visit one of the best hospitals in Delhi. Otherwise, there are many chances of it becoming life-threatening. People are also dying due to Dengue! Take the medication as prescribed by your physician and get the infection treated as soon as possible.
Spring Meadows Hospital is helping many people fight against Dengue, so do visit the hospital before Dengue gets complicated. It is one of the top hospitals in Greater Kailash, and they can treat you quickly!